2018 Points Series
- You do not need to be a Rochester Rough Riders/Austin Stump Jumpers 4wd Club Member to be in this Point Series.
- All competing race vehicles will be entered into the Rochester Rough Riders/Austin Stump Jumpers 2018 race point series.
- Information for the series will be taken from the LEGIBLE race entrance forms.
- ANY ILLEGIBLE ENTRY FORMS WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE POINTS SERIES. THIS RULE APPLIES TO EVERY RACE.
- Point Series winners from each class will be awarded trophies 1st-3rd place at the end of the race season.
- Points awarded go to the DRIVER, NOT the vehicle.
- Up to 3 drivers may race the same vehicle in a single class but ONLY 2 POINTS TROPHIES WILL BE AWARDED TO SAME VEHICLE PER CLASS.
- Each driver for the season will be allowed to eliminate the points from one race/or a no show as long as there is 8 or more races for the season.
- Points are awarded by the class standings for the race. 1st place starting with 45 points, then being reduced by 3 points between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. Then reduced by 2 points between 5th and 6th and then 1 point between 7th through 36th place.
1st = 45 points
2nd = 42 points
3rd = 39 points
4th = 36 points
5th = 34 points
6th = 32 points
7th = 31 points
34th = 4 points
35th = 3 points
36th = 2 points
- If the vehicle has mechanical difficulties and cannot race 1 point will be awarded and entry fee refunded.
- If vehicle disqualifies when racing, points will be awarded by the lowest point position pertaining to the number of vehicles.
- Points will be a total of all qualifying races for the 2018 race season. The two lowest races will be dropped.
- If you do not conduct yourself, pit crew and/ or team members in a Safe and Professional manner you may be disqualified by appointed Race Director. All decisions by Race Director are final.